MainStream Management, L.L.C. (hereinafter “MainStream Management”) considers your privacy a high priority. This privacy statement explains what information MainStream gathers from you through our web site and how we may use it. If you have any questions, please contact our webmaster at email@example.com.
The only individualized information that MainStream obtains about you through our web site is information you voluntarily supply. We will only use that information to fulfill the purpose for which it was supplied to us.
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, button images, and the site design and "look and feel," are the property of MainStream Management and are protected pursuant to United States copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern this Web Site:
- This Web Site and the material on this Web Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of MainStream Management, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web Site on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web Site or its contents are transferred to you.
- The information on this Web Site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. MAINSTREAM MANAGEMENT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE. MAINSTREAM MANAGEMENT ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL MAINSTREAM MANAGEMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OR THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF MAINSTREAM MANAGEMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN, CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE.
- The posting of any content or material to this Web Site and the creation of a link from this Web Site to any other Web Site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of MainStream Management
- MainStream Management does not regularly review materials on Web Sites linked to this Web Site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked Web Sites.
- MainStream Management reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this Web Site following any such changes shall constitute acceptance by you of such changes.
- "MainStream Management" is a registered service mark of MainStream Management.
- As a condition of your use of this Web Site, you warrant to MainStream Management that you will not use this Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use this Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this Web Site.
- MainStream Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to this Web Site at any time, without notice.
- CONTROLLING LAW, JURISDICTION, VENUE, SERVICE OF PROCESS. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Iowa, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state or federal courts situated in Linn County, Iowa, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or use of this Web Site. You hereby consent to service of process anywhere in the world. Use of this Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- REMEDIES AND YOUR LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES AND ATTORNEY’S FEES. MainStream Management reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these terms and conditions, including the right to block access from a particular internet address to this Web Site. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS MAINSTREAM MANAGEMENT FROM ANY LIABILITY, LOSS, CLAIM AND EXPENSE, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES, EXPERT FEES AND COURT COSTS, RELATED TO YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.